Pre-Seed lubricant is a best mimics natural secretions when applied inside the vagina, prior to intercourse. Many people always ask, how long does Pre seed last inside you ? Do you know the response? If No, then you are at the right place. In this article, we’ll explore more about Pre Seed and how long does Pre seed last inside you.
What is Pre-seed?
Pre-Seed lubricant is specially formulated for couples trying to conceive. Pre-Seed lubricant was developed by a sperm physiologist to give sperm a safe and welcoming environment that wouldn’t harm or obstruct them on their journey to the egg and fertilize it.
When it was created, there was no secure substitute to use when attempting to get pregnant.
Pre-Seed does not harm sperm. It is not a contraceptive. These are the ingredients found in Pre Seed lubricant.
- Purified water
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Phosphate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Potassium Phosphate
Key Features Pre Seed lubricant
- Pre-Seed – the right solution for vaginal dryness
- Pre-Seed is the first “sperm-friendly” vaginal lubricant that mimics natural body secretions
- Pre-Seed has been fully clinically tested and doctor recommended
- 15 x One Step Sensitive Ovulation Tests (20miu/ml)
- 10 x One Step Early Pregnancy Tests (10miu/ml)
How Long Does Pre Seed Last Inside You?
Pre-seminal fluid’s duration in your body is determined by how much is expelled during ejaculation and how quickly it leaves your penis. Pre-seminal fluid should disappear in a matter of minutes or hours at most if there isn’t much semen left after intercourse (depending on whether you urinate afterwards).
This lubricant makes it more delightful and enjoyable to have intercourse. Although most individuals use pre seed to enhance their orgasms, not everyone is aware of how long it will stay in their bodies.
On the other hand, pre seed lasts for a very long period, which is wonderful news. After you apply it to your body, it can actually last for up to 24 hours. In other words, if you use pre seed before going to night, you will still reap the benefits even if you don’t use it again till the next day.
Pre seed may stay longer than other lubricants on the market, but it’s still crucial to use fresh lubrication around every few hours when engaging in sexual activity with another person. This will make sure that neither partner feels uncomfortable during sex or irritated from using lubrication excessively or for an extended period of time.
When Does Vaginal Dryness Occur?
Many times, people mistakenly think that vaginal lubricants or moisturizers are intended for menopausal women who are having dry vagina. This is untrue, because regular hormonal changes frequently lead to vaginal dryness, necessitating the use of additional vaginal lubricant. Vaginal dryness can frequently happen during:
- the menstrual cycle
- times of emotional stress
- and when using a condom.
Qualities of Pre Seed
The following are the qualities that can be found in Pre seed lubricant.
Safe and Effective
Pre-Seed fertility-friendly personal lubricant was invented by a female scientist in sperm physiology. After she discovered many couples were using lubricants that damaged sperm. Pre-Seed mimics fertile fluids in order to act in unison with a woman’s body to assist foster an inviting environment for sperm. Pre-Seed permits sperm to float freely on their way to fertilize an egg as a result.
Pre-Seed lubrication works in conjunction with your body’s natural lubricants to hydrate skin, reduce friction, and improve the comfort and ease of intimate sexual activity. Pre-Seed is also silky and slippy without leaving a sticky aftertaste.
Dryness in the vagina is relieved by Pre-Seed lubrication. However, the formula creates the ideal environment for sperm to swim in since it has the same pH, osmolality, and viscosity (consistency) as viable cervical secretions. Additionally supporting overall sperm quality is the particular formula.
When to use Pre-Seed
You only need to use it on the approach to and during the fertile time of the month. The rest of the month use your normal water-based lubricant as long as it is not spermicidal, which will probably work out cheaper for you. If you prefer to you can use Pre-seed all month.
If you are using the lubricant via the vaginal applicator many women have found it is best to apply it about 15 minutes prior to intercourse.
How to use Pre-Seed
You can either use it just as an external lubricant at the time of foreplay and intercourse or you can apply it via the vaginal applicators prior to intercourse, or you may use a combination of both. It really depends how much natural lubrication there is. If you have good natural lubrication once you are aroused you may find that you do not need to use the applicators at all.
You can apply Preseed lubricant to yourself or your partner during foreplay in the same way as you would with a normal lubricant.
How to fill the Pre seed vaginal applicators
- Before you start, take the time to read the instructions at your leisure and familiarise yourself with the applicators and the tube.
- Make sure the applicator plunger is fully in before you start
- Take the lid off the tube of Pre-Seed (make sure to put it somewhere safe as you must replace it after use or the lubricant will dry out)
- Twist the vaginal applicator onto the threads of the Pre-Seed tube and then squeeze the lubricant into the applicator
- It is best to squeeze from the bottom so that you don’t waste any of the lubricant
- How much you choose to use is up to you. The first time we suggest that you fill it up to the 3g fill line and then you will know if this is right or too much, or too little.
- Unscrew the tube from the applicator. Hold the applicator upright while doing this to avoid the lubricant leaking out.
- Put the cap back on the tube
- Now gently insert the vaginal applicator into the vagina until it is about halfway in
- Then slowly push the plunger to release the lubricant. Do not rush this.
- Throw the applicator away after use. It is very important not to re-use the vaginal applicators as this could cause infection.
Side Effects of Pre Seed
Common side effects of Pressed include:
Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. These are all common symptoms of vaginal yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis, both of which can occur when using Pressed.
Painful urination (dysuria). This is another symptom that can occur with infection. However, it’s also possible that the discomfort could be caused by the spermicide in Pressed irritating your bladder.
Headache, dizziness, or fatigue. These symptoms are also common when you have a vaginal infection.
In rare cases, some women have experienced allergic reactions to Pre-Seed, which can lead to swelling of the skin, hives, itching, and difficulty breathing. If you experience any of these symptoms after using Pre-Seed, contact your doctor or go to the emergency room right away.
A small number of women may experience a yeast infection after using Pre-Seed. It’s important to know that yeast infections can be triggered by many things besides sexual intercourse even just from wearing tight pants or bathing in a hot tub so if you think you might have one, don’t automatically assume that it was caused by using Pre-Seed.