One of the most embarrassing diseases to get diagnosed in Bitlife is genital herpes. Genital herpes can cause pain, itching and sores in your genital area. How do you get rid of genital Herpes in Bitlife ? This article will explore genital herpes, causes, symptoms, and how to get rid of it.
What is Genital Herpes ?
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted infection caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). Sexual contact is the primary way that the virus spreads. After the initial infection, the virus lies dormant in your body and can reactivate several times a year.
Causes of genital herpes
Two types of the herpes simplex virus (HSV) cause genital herpes:
- HSV-1. This type usually causes cold sores, but it can also cause genital herpes.
- HSV-2. This type usually causes genital herpes, but it can also cause cold sores.
Symptoms of Genital Herpes
General symptoms for anyone include the following:
- Blisters may appear in the mouth and on the lips, face, and anywhere else that came into contact with areas of infection.
- The area that has contracted the condition often starts to itch, or tingle, before blisters actually appear.
- The blisters may become ulcerated (open sores) and ooze fluid.
- A crust may appear over the sores within a week of the outbreak.
- The lymph glands may become swollen. Lymph glands fight infection and inflammation in the body.
- The viral infection may cause headaches, body aches, and fever.
General symptoms for those with a penis include blisters on the:
- buttocks (near or around the anus)
General symptoms for those with a vagina include blisters around or near the:
General symptoms for a baby born with herpes (contracted HSV through a vaginal delivery) may include
- ulcers on the face, body, and genitals.
- brain damage
Diagnosing genital herpes
Herpes transmission can be diagnosed by a visual examination of the herpes sores. Although testing is not always necessary, a doctor may confirm their diagnosis through laboratory tests.
A blood test can diagnose HSV before an outbreak occurs. However, if there has not been exposure to the virus and there are no symptoms being displayed, it’s not always necessary to be screened for HSV-1 or HSV-2
Ordering a home test kit for herpes can be an option to consider.
How genital herpes is transmitted
HSV is transmitted through sexual contact, which can include:
- vaginal sex
- anal sex
- oral sex
How to get rid of genital herpes in bitlife
Treatment can reduce outbreaks, but it cannot cure herpes simplex viruses.
Antiviral drugs may help speed up the healing time for sores and reduce pain. Medications may be taken at the first signs of an outbreak (tingling, itching, and other symptoms) to help reduce the symptoms.
If there have been outbreaks, a doctor may also prescribe medications to make it less likely that future outbreaks will occur.
Use mild cleansers when bathing or showering in warm water. Keep the affected site clean and dry. Wear loose cotton clothing to keep the area comfortable.